Organizational Behavior Project
Presented To: Dr. Ola Omara
Ahmed Ali Mohamed ElSabbagh 086539
Kareem Mohamed AbdElGhaffar 110351
Mohamed FaridTaher 103399
Sara Gohar 103311
Attitude and Job Satisfaction
Perception and Individual Decision Making
Personality and Values
History Background on Vodafone
Analysis and Findings of Job satisfaction and attitudes
Analysis and Findings of Perception and Individual Decision Making
17 Analysis and Findings of Personality and Values
Analysis and Findings of Organizational Culture
Analysis and Findings of Personal leadership
Conclusion and Recommendation
This entire project talks about five main topics of organizational behavior which are attitude and job satisfaction, personality and values, perception and individual decision making, organizational culture and personal leadership. All these topics are applied on Vodafone organization and we made for every topic we talked about in this project a questionnaire which distributed on people who have worked in Vodafone organization. The questionnaire we made it and distributed makes us understand and know the organizational behavior of this organization and this comes from applying the previous mentioned five topics on Vodafone.
This project presents three important issues which applied on Vodafone Organization. These three topicsare the bases of the organization behavior and without it the organization will fail in the nearest time ,first of all the project talk about the personality and values that measures the characteristics of each employee and if this characteristics help the company to move forward this person must continue in the company ,the second thing is the perception and individual decision measure the feeling and the belonging to the company if he feel that he is part of the company or not ,the third thing Is job satisfaction and attitudes and this measure the ability of this person to continue or not in the company. After that there is a questionnaire to collect information about the employee in the company. There are also two important topics that we discuss it and evaluate it through questionnaire the first topic is in the personal leadership and how the leadership affects on the organization weather negative or positive. The second topic talks about the organizational culture and also there is a questionnaire that answers some questions about Vodafone Organization. All the topics have a questionnaire and this questionnaire is distributed among people who have worked in Vodafone organization. Every questionnaire has findings and analysis and all the analysis and findings comes in percentages and verbal analysis form. The entire project has one conclusion and recommendations which sums up all the work done in the finding and analysis of the entire project. This entire project through discussing five main topics of the organizational behavior it studies these five main topics on Vodafone organization. So as to be an organizational behavior project application on Vodafone organization to apply what we discuss on real work application.
Attitude and Job Satisfaction
Attitude is evaluative statement either favorable or unfavorable about objects, people or event. It reflects how we feel about something.
Components of Attitude:
Cognitive attitude : The aspect of attitude that is description of or a belief in things are . Affective component: Affect is the emotional or feelings segments’ of an attitude.
Behavioral components: refers to an intention to behave in certain way toward...
References: 1. Vodafone Egypt website (About, Vodafone 2010).
2. Robbins, Stephen P. Judge, and A. Timothy (2007) Organizational Behavior, 12th Edition, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
3. Maslow, A. H. (1943). A theory of human motivation. Psychological Review, 50, 370-396
5. Balzer, W. K. & Gillespie, J. Z. (2007). Job satisfaction. In Rogelberg, S. G. (Ed.). Encyclopedia of industrial and organizational psychology Vol. 1 (pp. 406-413).
6. Robbins, Stephen P. (2004) Organizational Behavior - Concepts, Controversies, Applications. 4th Ed. Prentice Hall ISBN 0-13-170901-1.
7. Taylor, S. & Hansen, H. (2005). Finding form: Looking at the field of organizational aesthetics. Journal of Management Studies, 42(6), 1211–1231
9. Ajzen, I., & Fishbein, M. 1977. Attitude– behavior relations: A theoretical analysis and review of empirical research. Psychological Bulletin, 84: 888 –918.
10. Eder, P., & Eisenberger, R. 2008. Perceived organizational support: Reducing the negative influence of coworker withdrawal behavior. Journal of Management, 34: 55– 68
12. Smith, M. B., Bruner, J., & White, R. 1956. . Opinions and personality. New York: Wiley.
13. Johns, G. 2001. In praise of context. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 22: 31– 42.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document