1. The Sūtra in Forty-two Sections: It is about the dream that Emperor Ming had in which he saw a spirit flying around the palace. The minister tell the Emperor that it must be Buddha and the Emperor asked to go and returned with a copy of the Scripture of forty two Sutras and later deposited in a temple. In the Sutras in Forty-two Section also mentioned about the five guidelines they are not to kill, not to steal, not to commit adultery, not to speak falsely and not to drink alcohol. This Scripture of Sutra in Forty-two Section is also use as the basic book of Buddhism.
2. Three ages of the Dharma: It is talked about the three ages of the Dhrama which are True Dhrama which is five hundred year, Semblance Dhrama which is 1000 year and the Final Dhrama which is 10,000 year. The True Dhrama talked about how to access to the truth and also the age where the practices of Buddhism are awakened. It is also the period when Buddha lived and presents his teaching. During this period many people attained enlightenment after listening to Buddha’s teaching. In the Semblance Dhrama it talked about when the teachings are practiced but enlightenment is seldom attained. The Final Dhrama talked about the declined of the religion Buddhism.
3. Six Destines: The six destines talked about the six possibilities for rebirth after dead. The Buddhist believes that the six possibilities are god, a human, an asura, an aminal, a hungry ghost, or a hell dweller. All the member of the Buddhism believe that the goal is not to reborn and escape the cycle. The best possible reborn is when they are reborn as god.
4. Three training: The three training is higher virtue, higher mind and higher and higher wisdom. The Noble Eightfold Path can also be a virtue. The higher mine as to do with the meditation. And the higher wisdom is understood to do the meditation.
5. Six schools of Nara: The six school of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document